If you`re a Telkom customer, you may be wondering how to check when your contract is due for an upgrade. Fortunately, Telkom makes it easy to find out when you`re eligible for a new device or plan.
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Log in to your Telkom Self-Service portal: Go to selfservice.telkom.co.za/ and enter your Telkom username and password to access your account.
2. Check your contract details: Once you`re logged in, go to the „My Accounts” section and click on „My Contracts” to view your current contract details.
3. Find out when you`re eligible for an upgrade: Locate the section that shows your contract end date and click on „Upgrade Date” to see when you can upgrade your contract.
4. Choose your new plan or device: If you`re eligible for an upgrade, you`ll be able to choose from a range of new devices and plans. You can also choose to keep your current plan and simply upgrade your device.
5. Complete your upgrade: Once you`ve chosen your new plan or device, follow the prompts to complete your upgrade. You may be required to pay an upfront fee or sign a new contract, so make sure you read all the terms and conditions before you proceed.
In addition to checking your Telkom Self-Service portal, you can also contact Telkom customer service to find out when your contract is due for an upgrade. Simply call the Telkom support line at 10213 and follow the prompts to speak to a customer service representative.
By following these steps, you`ll be able to easily check when your Telkom contract is due for an upgrade and take advantage of the latest devices and plans on offer. Happy upgrading!